- Legal advice in the field of criminal law, including commercial criminal law.
- Drafting legal opinions.
- Drafting writs of procedure in the course of investigation, trials in first level courts and appeals courts.
- Representing accused or indicted individuals, persons pronounced guilty and convicted, at all stages of criminal proceedings, in criminal execution proceedings, infraction proceedings or disciplinary proceedings, as well as before the Supreme Court.
- Representing aggrieved parties, including private prosecutors, auxiliary prosecutors, and subsidiary prosecutors in the course of investigation and trial before first and second level courts and the Supreme Court.
- Pursuing civil claims raised by persons aggrieved by a crime, including claims for remedy and redress.