Litigation and mediation
- Handling negotiations.
- Representation in mediation and settlement proceedings.
- Representation in court, first and second levels; preparing and filing a claim or lawsuit, overseeing the procedures, drafting writs of procedure, including statements of reply to a claim/lawsuit, appeals measures, specifically appeals, complaints, grievances.
- Representation in debt enforcement proceedings.
- Drafting cassation claims and claims for the determination of the illegality of a final ruling.
- Representation in proceedings before the Supreme Court.