Personal data protection (GDPR)
- an audit regarding the scope of personal data protection, including in particular a
physical security audit, security audit of data carriers, audit of applied procedures, audit of legal aspects of processing;
- control and periodic audits;
- preparation of a report assessing the legal status and principles of processing personal data in the corporation (compliance with the GDPR);
- assistance in preparing the necessary documentation for the protection of personal data, in particular:
- security policy;
- authorizations to process personal data;
- consent clauses and information clauses;
- internal procedures for processing personal data of an enterprise;
- confidentiality clauses;
- contract templates for entrusting data processing;
- support in the development of risk analysis – procedures for impact assessment for the protection of personal data.
- training and support in all aspects related to the processing of personal data.
- service of the Data Protection Supervisor (also provided in cooperation with external entities, after arranging details).