- Drafting legal opinions on the applicability of the Public Procurement Law.
- Legal analysis of tender documentation.
- Preparing requests for the clarification of Terms of Reference and replies to inquiries from Employers and Contractors.
- Representing Contractors and Employers in proceedings pursuant to the Act of law, particularly before the National Board of Appeals and public courts.
- Representing Employers and Contractors in audit proceedings by the President of the Public Procurement Office.
- Preparing injunctive measures in the course of public contract proceedings, including information regarding illegal action or omission by Employers, appeals, complaints, replies to injunctive measures presented by other participants of the procedure.
- Drafting consortium agreements, subcontract agreements, specifically on the basis of FIDIC Contract Conditions.