Real estate and investment processes
- Auditing the legal status of properties, including review of land and mortgage register files.
- Representation in proceedings concerning property split and cancellation of joint ownership of property.
- Representation in proceedings relating to usucaption, damages for use of property without a contract or expropriation, adaptation of the land and mortgage register with the actual legal status, eviction, and damages for failure to present a social apartment.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial space lease areas on behalf of landlords and tenants.
- Comprehensive support with all legal aspects of trading in real estate, particularly with regard to the preparation of preliminary sale agreements and promised contracts.
- Consultancy and assistance on matters relating to the presentation of titles in land and mortgage registers and deletion of such titles (e.g. mortgages, easements).
- Comprehensive legal consultancy on the execution of investment processes covering real estate, including negotiation of terms of investment contracts, drafting appropriate clauses to secure the client’s interests.